Full day at virgin Southeast Mallorca beaches
Sailing to the southeast beaches
– 10:00 Meeting in the Club Náutic.
– 10:30 Start sailing. Snacks on route.
– Around 13:00 anchoring in “Es Cargol” o “Es Carbó» beach, swimming, sunbath, snorkeling, relax…
– A good choice is swimming to the shore and take a relaxing walk.
– Lunch … Typical tapas, trampó, iberic ham, sobrasada, bread with tomato, salad, spanish omelette. Drinks.
– Sailing back and anchoring in “Es Trenc“, some fruit and cava.
Return to the harbor. Estimated arrival at 18:30
- Price includes navigation, skipper, insurance and fuel. Food and drinks are optional
- Snorkeling kits included.
- Transfer available on request. Only for groups.
- Until 9 people
- Meeting point/Departure/Arrival: CLICK HERE